The 5 BEST Billionaires To Learn From As A Solopreneur And Entrepreneur

Lessons from famous and not so famous billionaire entrepreneurs
ten
Site Admin

The 5 BEST Billionaires To Learn From As A Solopreneur And Entrepreneur

Post by ten »

Wow, why do I consistently make things HARD for myself?!!

There are soooooo many GREAT billikilla entrepreneurs out there to LEARN from, and here I am trying to NARROW it down to JUST 5?!!!!!!!

Insane!!!!! What did I have for breakfast?! Oh wait, I think I SKIPPED breakfast!!!! This has all gone down the toilet!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Anyhow, let's take a stab at it:

1. Grant Cardone - I might get some heat for this, but listen, the guy is a billionaire now, and he's the one I heard the word "billikilla" from in the first place, so I been learning things from the guy! Chances are you will too!!
2. Charlie Munger - kinda like the opposite to Grant Cardone, but Grant is so extreme, that we kinda have to include his polar opposite to get the other half of the equation, between the two of em now, you could probably take what they say and build the MOST successful company in the world, and not need the other 3 guys below, and I kinda like that idea!!!! :P
3. Ray Dalio - if you wanna get investingy and all smart and stuff, like if you wanna talk about the economy and appear on CNBC and wear a suit n tie and pontificate about "the Fed" and all that!
4. Ricky Rozay - Okay, I know the man is a rapper, but he'll be the first to tell ya he's a bidnessman. And I know he's thought of as a millikilla, but trust me, he got billikilla moves. No way I'm leaving him off this list, and he's one of the best rappers to learn bidness from, if you prefer getting your bidness game over rhymes and beats, book reading optional!
5. Donald Trump - I so dismissed the guy as a bidnessman because, let's face it, the man was a TV personality and at times is more of a comic than a bidnessman, but he has more bidness books out there than just about any other billionaire besides Richard Branson (he prolly got em ghostwrit! unlike Branson but still), and the man became president of the United States. Don't let his bluster fool you, all his bumbling might ave been part of the act... behind the Trump facade is one lean mean billikilla bidness mind, one of the best to ever play the game. Copy his moves, and you too might just end up President of the United States, or CEO of your own billion dollar corporation!!!

Man, that was hard. I should NOT skip breakfast!!!! :oops: :ugeek:
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp