Book Review Of "The Laptop Millionaire" by Mark Anastasi

ten
Site Admin

Book Review Of "The Laptop Millionaire" by Mark Anastasi

Post by ten »

This is one of my favorite internet marketing books of all time! The Laptop Millionaire reads like half a fiction book and half non fiction, though the story is obviously supposed to be true.

Whether the "Laptop Millionaire" really is a "millionaire" when Mark meets him in the early phases of the book, I think, is entirely up to conjecture. That some or all of the events that subsequently followed, are more or less truthful, is not outside the realm of belief.

Mark's own story, as he shares it in the book, has been authenticated by other reports and postings of happenings in his life. In fact, maybe he does not share as much of his prior background in the book as he should have to dispel all doubts that his story did in fact happen.

And the actual story? It's a classic "internet marketing rags to riches" story, complete with a broke and homeless entrepreneur who learns the ropes from an older, more experienced marketer and slowly begins their journey into the belly of the internet marketing machine world.

Along the way, he learns, and you will learn:

- selling ebooks, which really contains all the fundamentals of basic internet marketing
- social media marketing
- paid traffic
- SEO
- info products
- making millions
- and a whole lot more...

I can't remember if he covers affiliate marketing as well, read the book such a long time ago, but, as this is Mark Anastasi and internet marketing we're talking about, I see no reason why he should have left it out.

Be warned. This is an old book, it won't cover TikTok and ChatGPT, but maybe that's a good thing! Totally recommend it to any new internet marketer or entrepreneur!
-
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp