My Reaction To Tai Lopez Here In My Garage: Updated May 19, 2024

ten
Site Admin

My Reaction To Tai Lopez Here In My Garage: Updated May 19, 2024

Post by ten »

So, an update to my reaction on the Tai Lopez viral internet video, "Here In My Garage."

There are parodies and copy cats of this video out there so it did become very much a meme and a cultural icon, kinda like the Psy "Gangnam Style" dance videos that also made the rounds on the internet some years back.

I think that if you are promoting a product on the internet, studying these kinds of videos and what made them such viral internet sensations can only help your cause.

One powerful idea from "Here In My Garage" is tying DESIRE to your product.

In this case, Tai Lopez knows that a good part of his audience is young men that look up to him. And they are, in no small part, a market that desires a powerful sports car and status symbol like a brand new Lamborghini!

I myself was a fan of the Lamborghini brand until I found out the brand studs had gone ahead and named one of their cars after that terrible character of all true history and folklore: el Diablo.

I'm certainly not about to cruise around in a car named after devils.

So, I'm not a fan of the car brand anymore, but many guys still are. To each their own.

Nonetheless, by tying his "67 Steps" course and other info products to achieving the material success that being able to buy a new Lamborghini represents to his audience, Tai managed to leverage desire in a way that makes a persuasive argument for his products.

Taking that basic framework can open up all kinds of profitable lifestyle marketing ideas to make your own products sell better. You can use this not just in advertising creatives, but also in organic social media posts, Instagram posts, YouTube videos, Twitter threads, and on your ecommerce store or other online properties.
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp