How to write the sales page for a 7 figure product launch: Ten Mutunhire's PSD-QQ Framework

ten
Site Admin

How to write the sales page for a 7 figure product launch: Ten Mutunhire's PSD-QQ Framework

Post by ten »

Writing a sales page for your product is critically important for any kind of product launch success, especially if your goal is to go on to have a sizable 7 Figure Product Launch.

While I recommend that you hire a professional sales page copywriter for this kind of thing, on launch, early on, you can get by doing it yourself, and here's a sample script you can use to help write your product sales page.

The framework I'm going to lay out is based on my PSD-QQ Sales Framework. It's loosely based on my own experiences with sales over the years, and studying various ideas I learned from Neil Rackham's SPIN Selling System and Jordan Belfort's Straight Line Sales System. I'd recommend you pick up a good sales or copywriting book for more ideas you can weave into your sales letters.

On a sales page, you always want to start with a BIG BOLD PROMISE OR CLAIM.

In the PSD-QQ Framework, this will be targeted at the first letter in the acronym: Problem.

For a habit-building SaaS, for example, the problem might be:

"Are you stuck wasting 5 hours a day scrolling through social media again?"

Something like that.

Then spend some time exploring the PROBLEM in full detail.

Talk about the ways in which the problem manifests and is costing the individual in their life.

At the end, bring in the first Q in the PSD-QQ framework. This Q stands for QUANTIFICATION.

QUANTIFY the problem. Show them how much leaving this problem unaddressed is really costing them. This builds value for your SaaS software that helps them build better habits and save time.

Then move into what a dream scenario and their life looks like if they had a dream solution.

This is what the SD in PSD-QQ stands for: SOLUTION DESIGN.

Let them dream, and talk about what their dream life looks like if they had a dream solution that solved this problem and eliminated it completely. Talk about all the individual elements of the solution that make it absolutely the ideal solution for the problem they are experiencing.

Now, bring in the first Q again: QUANTIFICATION.

QUANTIFY how much value this ideal solution is worth for them.

Then spend some time talking about why your SaaS product is that perfect solution, and why it does exactly what they are looking for in a dream solution for their problem. Spend a lot of time here, don't undersell your product. Be proud of it, and talk about all the ways in which you've made it a better solution than the average.

Finally, bring in the last Q in the PSD-QQ framework: QUESTIONS.

Address the natural and logical QUESTIONS/OBJECTIONS that the buyer will have in their minds.

Things like:

"Will this really work for me? I work 2 jobs and can't log into the software everyday?"

"How much does it cost, and isn't this product too expensive?"

And on and on.

A good way to address all these questions on your sales page is to have an extended Q & A section.

And there you have it. Feel free to play around with the framework and pull in different additional elements such as scarcity and urgency that can intensify the effectiveness of your product sales page!
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp