Why being a marketer is cool

Learn and discuss internet marketing!!!
ten
Site Admin

Why being a marketer is cool

Post by ten »

What a remarkable world we live in these days. Communications technology has exploded since the beginning of the internet, and now our options for spreading ideas are without number.

This might be perplexing if you are a small business owner struggling to keep up with all the changes in the landscape, but guess what, for us marketers, this really is the coolest era in history in which to be a marketer.

Think about it:

- we can write messages on LinkedIn and reach a corporate audience (except, maybe, we don't want to?!)
- we can post cat memes on Facebook (sounds more fun!)
- we can go live on Twitch
- we can spam our friends with a friendly email that mistakenly goes to their spam box!
- or we can harass pure strangers with a mean comment on Twitter (NOT recommended)
- and I even have my own forum where I like to sound off on marketing stuff
- and your own options for engaging in marketing are nearly limitless!!!

In the old days, there was the fax, the telegram, the Post Office, the telephone, and a few other communications options. And just about any serious kind of marketing COST A LOT OF MONEY.

If you are a marketer, count yourself lucky to live in one of the best eras ever for doing this craft that we all find so fun and rockin!!!
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp