Senna

How to make it as a solopreneur
reemashakeel

Senna

Post by reemashakeel »

https://youtu.be/uBGnJ8c5Iug

Transcript:

Hi there. I’m Ten Mutunhire and I’m back with another episode of “How I Became General Tomahawk”. And in this episode, I want to tell you about the real legend.

You’re going to find a lot of lessons that you can learn about motivation, success, hard work, passion, and dreaming big. And going to be the best. Of course, I’m talking about one of the greatest Formulas. One racing champion that there’s ever been. And of course, I’m talking about Brazilian cinema.
And the cinema shook up the racing. Well, his style was immaculate, and he was the champion of driving in the rain. Like when he was driving in the rain. When everybody’s tires would be all slippery. Everybody would slide off and hit things and stuff. It had a neck.

He would start speeding up those tricky conditions. Because he was such a good driver. Driving in the rain is the hardest condition in Formula 1. Because of any slight mistake, you hit an obstacle and bump into something.
You don’t kill yourself? But you’ll be out of the race because you might damage the car, some might go on. So that’s when a driver’s skills are tested to the mark and Senate had a knack like he’ll be driving so fast.

It seems like for Senna; the peach is dry; the racetrack is dry, and it isn’t even raining. And the Senator excelled. He became a legacy for that. But even in dry conditions as well, it was hard to catch up with Santa. He set so many records in the world of formula one race and he was something special.

And had he not passed on at a young age and left his career unfinished. I’m sure he had a very good chance to be holding all the major records in Formula One. So these are some lessons that you can learn from Seller. And one big one is that you can be the best. Yes, you can do it. You can go on and you can become the best there’s ever been in your field. And you’re going to wish that the people who come after.

You are going to break your records too so that people in your field keep on improving. But in your life, you can be one of the very best. You can be the champion. And so you got to know seniors never accepted being second best.
https://towersofzeyron.com/senna/