Ecommerce vs Affiliate marketing for beginner internet marketers

Learn and discuss internet marketing!!!
ten
Site Admin

Ecommerce vs Affiliate marketing for beginner internet marketers

Post by ten »

Which of these models do I recommend: ecommerce vs affiliate marketing?

I actually recommend BOTH! Nowadays with dropshipping, ecommerce as a newbie can be a lot more similar to affiliate marketing.

Here's what I love about the concept and idea behind affiliate marketing: as someone from a consulting background, the scalability of affiliate marketing is very very compelling. You can scale the business without having a services agency of 10 fulltime staff or more. Nothing wrong with working with teams, I love working with a team, but it's an advanced skill in entrepreneurship. Few entrepreneurs, including myself, can do it well. If you or I were world class at working and leading teams, there's no reason why we wouldn't be billionaires! It's a skill that rare, and the individuals who excel at it are truly exceptional.

Fortunately, with affiliate marketing, you can be the proverbial laptop millionaire working by yourself at the beach. To scale, you just load up more and different offers from your affiliate partners, or more ad dollars for your ad campaigns, and voila, 10X or 20X scale is within reach.

Ecommerce obviously has a lot more logistics and challenges to it. But via dropshipping platforms like AliExpress and their many new competitors, you can streamline and simplify things so that you never have to package a box or ship anything yourself. When you do things that way, you can scale nearly effortless.

But if you're just starting, don't even worry about scaling. Just dive in and do the thing!!!
:idea: Turn your biz into the Bugatti or Ferrari of your industry: https://bootcamp.towersofzeyron.com/bootcamp